TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement (hereinafter, the "Agreement") is entered into between: GreenBet BV, a company domiciled in Fransche Bloemweg 4 Curaçao, enabled for the development and exploitation of gaming activities (hereinafter, the "Operator"); being applicable and governed by the following CLAUSES:
The purpose of the Agreement is to regulate the legal relationship between the Participant and the Operator in the framework of the development and exploitation of gaming activities by the latter, as well as the processes of user registration and creation of the corresponding gaming account.
1. The Contract has the nature of Adhesion Contracts and will be formalized by the express acceptance of the Clauses of the Participant during the registration process.
2. The express acceptance of the Contract by the Participant can be manifested by any legally valid means and the proof of this and its conservation will correspond in any case to the Operator.
3.The creation of a gaming account, as well as the participation in any of the gaming activities of the Operator's offer, requires the express acceptance of the terms of the Agreement.
4. The particular rules of all the games offered by the Operator published on www.betcrush.com
5. The acceptance of the Agreement and the creation of a game account does not give the Participant an unconditional or unlimited right to participate in the games offered by the Operator but, on the contrary, limited to compliance with the Agreement and conditioned on the will of the Operator in this regard. of the subjective scope of its gaming offer.
- Efficacy and duration
The Contract will continue in force until its termination in accordance with the terms expressed herein in Clause 9.
- Rights and obligations of the participant
Only natural persons of legal age, with the capacity to act and who are not prohibited from accessing gaming activities, whether for objective or subjective reasons or due to the territory in which they are located, may acquire the status of Participant, accept the Contract and be part of the legal relationship that arises from it.
The statements made at the time of registration are the responsibility of the person who makes them. Transactions made with people who have provided false or inaccurate information will not be void.
4.1. The Participant has the following obligations:
- Act exclusively on their own account and right.
- Identify yourself before the Operator in the terms established by law, always and in any case providing true and truthful information
- Comply with the rules and regulations that, in relation to the participants, are established in the basic gaming regulations and in the regulations governing gaming activities in Curaçao and in the country where the contract is made.
- Adopt behaviors based on honesty and respect towards the participants and towards the Operator.
- Refrain from carrying out any fraudulent activity or that supposes, facilitates or allows collusion between participants, including significantly reducing the risk of betting or hedging (through own or third-party bets) in order to comply with the conditions set for the release of the amounts allocated for bonuses or promotions offered by the Operator, benchmarking or the use of confidential or privileged information obtained irregularly or as a consequence of their status as an employee of other game Operators, game providers, certification entities or any companies that have information that could affect the development of the games offered by the Operator.
- Not alter the normal development of the games, being expressly prohibited the participation through the use of robots or other technological devices that present any kind of improvement, no matter how small, in the capacity of the Participant with respect to those who do not use this kind of device .
- Not transfer the user registration to third parties and not facilitate the unauthorized use of the same or of the game account.
- Make sure that internet gambling is allowed in your country. It is also the client's responsibility to find out how to declare their earnings in their country. The bookmaker fully trusts the information provided by the client in the registration and is not responsible in case it is wrong.
- Do not disclose your account information to third parties (whether deliberately or accidentally), as well as take all precautions and care to carry out transactions. All transactions confirmed with the account holder's username and password will be valid and official and the bookmaker will not be held responsible for any claim in this case.
- Know that the client's account is not a bank account, that it is not insured, sponsored or protected by any financial institution insurance or similar systems and that any account balance will not report any type of interest.
Failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations will result in the cancellation of the Participant's activities related to said breach or affected by it, without prejudice to the Operator's right to claim damages that the Participant's breach would have generated.
4.2. The Participant has the following rights:
- Obtain clear, timely and truthful information about the rules of the game in which you wish to participate.
- Identify yourself safely through a reliable document.
- Collect the prizes that may correspond to you in the time and manner established, in accordance with the specific regulations of each game.
- Formulate claims with the Regulator against the decisions of the Operator that affect their interests.
- Use the usage time corresponding to the price of the item in question.
- Play freely, without coercion or threats from the Operator, other players or any other third party.
- Know at any time the amount you have played or bet, as well as know the balance of the gaming account.
- Receive information about the responsible practice of gambling.
- Verify that your personal data is protected in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations.
- Know at all times the identity of the Operator, as well as know, in the case of claims or possible infractions and at your request, the identification of the personnel that interacts with the participants
- Request the Operator to immediately self-exclude from the website www.betcrush.com
- Obligations, responsibility and rights of the operator.
5.1. The Operator has the following obligations:
- Keep the game contract for a period of 03 months from the cancellation of the user registration and adopt all the necessary measures for the protection of the Participant's data.
- Communicate in advance to the Participant of any variation of the terms of this contract. Continuation in the use of the operator's services implies acceptance of the new terms.
- Keep the analytical detail of the movements in relation to the Participant's gaming account and the plays made during a period of 3 (three) months
- Carry out, with the frequency established by the Regulator, periodic verifications of the correct use of the gaming account.
- Register in the gaming account, through charges and credits, all the operations, including the complete identification elements of the same and, in particular, those related to plays, winnings, returns, income, refunds or bonuses received.
- Make the payment of the prizes obtained by the participants by the procedure and means established on the website www.betcrush.com must, in any case, make the payment of the prizes available to the Participant through the same means that the Participant would have used for the payment of the participation in the game, unless the aforementioned means is only offered for the deposit of funds or an investigation for possible fraud has been initiated.
- Guarantee the veracity and periodic contrast of the data that appear in your user records.
- Not carry out any act of disposal of the amounts deposited by the Participant in the dedicated checking account for purposes other than the ordinary development of the games.
- Suspend the user registration, immediately, in the event that the Participant has requested the Operator to self-exclude by using the mechanism enabled for this purpose on the website www.betcrush.com.
- Notify the Regulator of the identification data of those participants who could pose a risk of collusion, who have fraudulently used credit cards or any other means of payment, as well as those users who have acted through the use or abuse of confidential or privileged information. .
5.2. The Operator may provisionally suspend the Participant who, in its opinion, has engaged in abusive, collusive or fraudulent behavior, who has used privileged or confidential information of the Operator or of third parties, who has engaged in identity fraud, even if it had been consented to. , or that you have allowed the use of your user registration by third parties, until the facts are proven. The operator may resolve and terminate this contract in the event the Participant has committed abuse, fraud, collusion, use of privileged or confidential information of the Operator or third parties, identity fraud or making his own account available to third parties, the Contract This fact will be resolved unilaterally and notified, together with the evidence collected, to the Regulator, also proceeding to cancel all bets and participations affected by the behavior of the Participant and, when possible, to return the amounts that as consequence of the corresponding cancellation, without prejudice to compensation for damages that the Participant with his behavior would have caused to the Operator.
5.3. The Operator may, at its sole discretion, cancel or suspend the Participant's user registration at any time and for any reason. The cancellation of the user registration does not affect the right of the Participant to be reimbursed the balance of his game account by any of the means determined by the Operator, discounting the expenses and costs that may have been generated, in addition, the benefits that may have been obtained fraudulently or unjustifiably. This return will also occur under the same terms, in case the Participant cancels his account.
5.4. The Operator reserves the right to limit or even not allow participation in certain games to those participants who, in the Operator's opinion, harm the proper development of the gaming activities offered.
5.5. The Operator reserves the right to make any changes or add points to the gaming regulations in general, as well as the payment procedures provided therein, without prior written notice. Bets placed prior to a change will be dealt with the pre-change rules and bets accepted after the change will be dealt with the changed rules.
5.6. The Operator may, at any time, compensate a debt of a client with the house due (but not limited to) to changes in the closing of the bets in accordance with these regulations, using a positive balance of the same client account (including duplicate accounts). ).
5.7. The Operator has no responsibility for damages or losses caused by the use of this site or its contents. Connection errors or other technical failures will not be a reason to change or cancel a bet if it has already been registered on the server. The same will happen in case of use or misuse of the contents of the web by a person, due to the impossibility of establishing a connection with the web, unavailability of the web, delay in the operation or transmission of data, failures in the data transmission lines or other errors, whether typing or site maintenance.
5.8. The Operator reserves the right to apply commissions to the amounts withdrawn by the Participant. These commissions will depend on the means of payment used by the client, the currency and the amount withdrawn. This commission represents an estimate of the costs incurred by the Operator to process the withdrawal.
5.9. The Participant undertakes to assume the costs derived from the commissions of the payment methods used for the deposit when they have not played at least 80% of the amount deposited until the time of withdrawal.
5.10. The minimum rollover requirements prior to a withdrawal are x1 (one). If the total bet (the amount of bets placed) is less than the amount of the deposit, we reserve the right to cancel all winnings and charge a commission of 10% (ten percent) (never less than $500 (five hundred pesos). s./ 2 (2 soles) of the amount of the last deposit as transaction fees, and 15% (fifteen percent) of commission if the balance of your account has been charged through a card or bank transfer).
5.11. When you request a withdrawal, the identity document will be verified.
- From 500,000 CPL (2100 /S) to 3,000,000 CLP (12,500 /S), authenticated documentation and any other documentation required by the provider responsible for sending the money will be verified.
- Of 3,000,000 CLP (12,500 /S) or more, the proof of address will be verified, the verification will also be done by calling an agent to verify that all of the above is correct and that the person who will receive the money is actually who says to be
- This verification is minimal but not limiting. The company may require further information if it believes it may be needed to verify a player's identity.
- Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, one or more of the above documents or additional documents not included in the above list will be required.
- Activation of user and game registration
6.1. Participating in the Operator's games implies that the Participant has read this contract in its entirety, understood and accepted all its terms. The Participant also declares to be the owner of a user record linked to it. Under no circumstances , the Participant may deny knowledge or acceptance of this contract and its provisions.
6.2 For identification purposes, the Participant must indicate at least the following information:
- Name and surname
- Public document that allows your identification (Identity document or Passport)
- Date of Birth
- Town and address of residence
- Postal Code
- Province and country of residence
- Frequently used email
- valid mobile phone
6.3. The opening of a user registration will require the Participant to provide the data referred to in the previous section and for the Operator to verify their veracity . The user registration of the participants can only be activated when the Operator has completed the verification procedure of the data provided by them and the documents that have been requested.
6.4. The Participant declares that the information provided is true and complete and, at the same time, undertakes to update their identification data at the time through the functions available on the Operator's website and following the instructions that may be provided. provided by the Operator. The Operator reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Participant's user registration in those cases in which the use of false or incorrect data is detected. The participant declares and accepts our privacy and personal data treatment policies detailed on the web www.betcrush.com
6.5. Once all the required information has been entered, the Participant will select a unique user identifier (alias or nickname ) and a password, the length of which will be between 8 and 16 characters or digits and will include at least one element from the following groups: numbers , lowercase letters and uppercase letters. The password may not contain any of the following data: the user's name or pseudonym, their first or last name or the Participant's date of birth. The participant is responsible for the use and care of his username or password, any operation carried out with said information will be valid and effective for all purposes.
- Operations in the user and game registry
7.1. The activation of the user registration implies that the Participant can make deposits and participate in the game, as well as withdraw funds from the gaming account without prejudice to the limitations or prohibitions established for cases in which documentary verification of the identity of the user that could be performed by the operator.
7.2 The Participant can access his game registration only by accessing the Operator's website through user identification with his username and password. The Participant is responsible for the confidentiality of this information and responds to all effects of any acts or operations carried out through the use of his username and password. The Participant may at any time change the password through an appropriate procedure on the Operator's website.
7.3. The system will lock the user registration if you enter the password wrongly more than three times in a row or more than five times in alternate attempts. The system records all user access attempts, the date of the attempt, and the IP address from which the attempt is made. In the event of the registration being blocked due to incorrect use of the password, the Participant may proceed to reactivate the registration by contacting the Operator's Customer Service and following the instructions provided for this purpose.
7.4. The Operator reserves the right to verify all transactions made by the Participant in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. Transactions that are considered suspicious will be reported to the competent authorities.
7.5. The game account, which is linked to the user registration, only allows the Participant to carry out the following actions.
- Deposit of funds, which may be made using any of the payment methods accepted by the Operator.
- Accreditation of the amounts corresponding to the prizes of the games and of the eventual refunds that the Operator could make.
- Withdrawal of funds credited to the gaming account, for which the Participant may use any of the means of payment that the Operator has accepted for this purpose. The gaming account balance that can be withdrawn by the Participant will be, at most, the sum of the amounts of winnings and deposits. In some cases, and prior to the execution of the funds withdrawal order, the Operator may require additional or updated identification documentation from the Participant, as well as a copy of other documents or evidence such as selfies or other means that may be used for identification . of the Participant, including facial recognition and biometric means, and that allow to prove the identity of the Participant and/or that he is the owner of the means of payment or bank account that he has indicated for a certain payment to be made.
7.6. The Operator will suspend user registrations that remain inactive for more than two years without interruption. In the event that a user registration is suspended, no operation can be performed; For this, the reactivation of the user registration will be necessary and the pertinent verifications must be carried out.
The Participant may have restricted access to the gaming account for the duration of the relevant investigation period by the operator.
7.7. The Operator, for the purposes of complying with its obligations regarding fraud control and protection of the Participants, may request economic and credit information from them and/or carry out economic and credit checks based on the data provided by third parties. Likewise, the Operator may request from the Participant whatever evidence it deems reasonably necessary to ensure that the user registration and the game account are being exclusively used by the registration holder, as well as to determine the ownership of the means of payment used for the deposit. and withdrawal of funds and, where appropriate, to verify the concurrence of authorization in the use thereof if deemed necessary.
- Contract modifications
The Operator may modify this Agreement at any time, notify the Participant of the new terms by e-mail or any other means or post the modified agreement or agreements on the relevant page of the platforms or in any other place where you access this Agreement. services. If the Participant finds any modification inadmissible, the only measure that can be taken is to end the contractual relationship. The continued use of the Betcrush services will imply the continuation of the contract and the acceptance of the new terms.
- Forms of cancellation, resolution or, where appropriate, suspension of the gaming contract and effects of the cancellation, resolution or suspension on user records and gaming accounts.
9.1. Forms of cancellation, resolution or, where appropriate, suspension of the gaming contract:
- In case of breach by the Participant of any of the terms and conditions of this Contract.
- In the event that the Operator considers that the Participant is making inappropriate use of their gaming account when trying to benefit in bad faith from the promotional offers offered by the Operator.
- In case of express non-acceptance by the Participant of any modification proposed by the Operator to this Contract.
- In the event that sufficient evidence is present to be able to consider it proven that the Participant has engaged in abuse, fraud, collusion, use of privileged or confidential information of the Operator or third parties, identity fraud or making their own account available to third parties .
- For any other cause provided for in this Contract, and in particular, in relation to the provisions of Clause 10 for accounts in a state of suspension.
- For the general causes established in the Law.
9.2. The Participant may terminate this Agreement and cancel his gaming account (including his name and password) at any time, by notifying him in writing through the Operator's website, by sending an email to email@example.com to which he must Attach a copy of the documentation proving your identity. Within seven (7) days following receipt of the communication, the Operator will proceed to cancel the gaming account, which will proceed to notify when it becomes effective.
9.3. The Operator may also terminate this Agreement and cancel the Participant's gaming account at any time, with no further obligation than to notify the Participant of this decision through the email account that appears in the user registration.
9.4. Unless otherwise stipulated herein, upon termination of this Contract, and whenever possible, any balance in a Participant's account will be reimbursed within the legally established time limits in each case, always subject to the Operator's right to deduct any amount owed by the Participant and/or expenses or charges that may have been generated.
9.5. In any case, the Participant will be responsible for any activity on their account between the time their cancellation request is received and the effective closure of the account.
9.6. Upon termination of this Agreement, Participant shall cease use of the Software and Games.
9.7. The right to terminate this Agreement granted under this Clause shall not be detrimental to any other right or remedy of either party in connection with the termination of the Agreement, for whatever cause thereof .
9.8. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement and subject to any rights or obligations that arose prior to the termination in question, neither party shall have any further obligation to the other pursuant to with this Agreement.
9.9. In the event of termination of the Contract as a consequence of the Participant's breach of this Contract (or the additional rules), the Participant must indemnify the Operator for the damages and losses caused as a consequence of the breach of the terms and conditions of this Contract or that bring cause of the same
9.10. The Operator will keep the data of the closed user records blocked, including the time of closure of each one and the reason for closure, also indicating the cause of the closure.
- Complaint period. Expiration of prizes
10.1. The Participants may file claims with the Operator during the three months following the date on which the event that gave rise to said claim occurred. After the aforementioned period of three months, claims will not be admitted.
10.2. Game prizes expire after three months from the date they should have been settled or credited to the Participant's game account. This period will only be interrupted by a claim addressed to the Operator or, where appropriate, by the filing of legal actions prior to the expiration of the prizes.
10.3. The Operator will not admit any claim that refers to expired prizes.
- Communications between the parties
11.1. For the management of incidents, doubts and claims, the Operator makes available to the Participant a web chat service in addition to the email firstname.lastname@example.org the ticket system of the Participant's personal area.
11.2. The Operator may contact the Participant by any of the means of contact provided by the latter in its registration. For the resolution of incidents, the Operator reserves the right to address the Participant through the incident management system ( tickets ) of the website. This system also sends a copy of all communications to the Participant's email.
- List of accessory services offered to the participant, price and method of payment thereof
The Operator does not offer ancillary services to the Participant.
- Data processing
- Intellectual property
14.1. The Operator grants the Client a license on the Software for temporary use, limited to the time that the Client is registered in the Gaming Account, of a non-exclusive and non-transferable nature in order to be able to use the Services. Said license is granted exclusively for its use through the Internet.
14.2. The totality of the contents of the Gaming Account, understood by these as merely illustrative texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links, domains, brands and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the exclusive property of the Operator or of third parties, whose rights, if any, the Operator acknowledges, and are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights protected by national and international legislation.
14.3. Any use of any of the elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for any type of purpose, especially commercial, as well as its distribution, public communication, modification, alteration, transformation or decompilation, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by the owner thereof .
14.4. The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions.
- Legislation and competent courts
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Curaçao. For the resolution of any conflict that may arise regarding the interpretation, execution, compliance or non-compliance and effects of the Contract, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the state of Curaçao.
PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1.- OBJECTIVE
The objective of this instrument is to establish the minimum bases of responsible behavior, as well as the principles, duties and ethical standards of GREENBET in order to achieve the proper functioning of the system for the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Article 2.- SCOPE
This instrument is applicable to GREENBET and all its productive units, in their obligation to inform, in accordance with the provisions of the legal and regulatory regulations on the matter.
Likewise, it is applicable to all its workers, officials, executives and shareholders of GREENBET.
Article 3.- DISSEMINATION
GREENBET disseminates its internal regulations, manuals and other information that it considers relevant in terms of prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Article 4 °.- GLOSSARY OF TERMS
For purposes of the application of the present, it will be understood by:
- FINANCING OF TERRORISM.- Modality of collaboration with the crime of terrorism, its procedures for investigation, investigation and trial.
- MONEY LAUNDERING.- Crime typified in the Criminal Law regarding the concealment and/or insertion of money of illicit origin in the formal economy through various mechanisms or typologies.
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
- OBLIGATED SUBJECT.- Refers to GREENBET, in its capacity as gambling and betting operator.
- EMPLOYEE- Any person who provides work or services, under any modality, to the obligated subject.
- Customer or user of GREENBET services
ETHICAL PRINCIPLES AND DUTIES
Article 5.- ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
The obligated subjects and their workers, among which are their Directors, must act in the exercise of their activities, under the following principles:
Respect and adaptation to the rules : Complying with the rules that regulate the exercise of their activities, adapting their conduct to respect the rules of each jurisdiction in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
Probity : Exercising their duties responsibly, acting with rectitude, honesty and honesty, ensuring that the obligated subject is not involved in money laundering and/or terrorist financing activities.
Confidentiality : Guaranteeing the strict confidentiality and confidentiality of the Compliance Officer's identity, both with respect to the responsibilities assigned to him by Law, as well as any aspect of his duties.
Equity : Acting with justice and mutual respect in its internal relations and with its clients, with public and private entities.
Suitability : Guaranteeing the technical and moral aptitude, in the development of its activities, taking advantage of the training opportunities for the due fulfillment of its functions and, especially, in matters of prevention of asset laundering and financing of terrorism.
Impartiality : Objectively evaluating the information under their responsibility to detect unusual and suspicious operations and, where appropriate, issuing the corresponding reports, demonstrating independence from their ties to people and institutions,
Veracity : Expressing himself truthfully in the exercise of his activities and in compliance with his duties, as well as with clients and third parties.
Article 6 °.- ESSENTIAL DUTIES
The obligated subjects, their workers, among which are their Directors, must comply with the duties established in the regulations for the prevention of LAFT, paying special diligence in the following aspects:
Duty to Inform
Pay special attention to detect unusual and/or suspicious operations, informing the corresponding institutions.
Duty of Registration
Register the individual and multiple operations carried out by its clients, in a precise, complete and chronological manner, according to the amounts that correspond to the activity carried out , keeping them for the legal term of each jurisdiction and a maximum of 10 (ten) years, making such information available to the authorities.
Duty of Reserve
Under all responsibility, GREENBET, its managers and its workers are prohibited from informing any person, entity or body, by any means or modality, of the fact that any information has been requested and/or provided by the competent authorities.
GREENBET will adopt the measures aimed at supporting its workers in the development of the activities they carry out for effective compliance with current regulations on the matter. In no case, GREENBET or its workers will adopt reprisals or exert any coercion against other workers, their clients or other people who are part of the System for the Prevention and Detection of Asset Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
For the fulfillment of the duties that emanate from the current regulations, GREENBET will adopt measures in relation to the following aspects:
Regarding due diligence of know-your-customer:
- Identify customers or users.
- Establish the documentation requirements for the proper identification of the client, verifying it if applicable.
- Be attentive to changes in the habitual behavior of customers, which allow detecting significant departures from what is normal for those who go to the gambling halls, in order to carry out the analysis and evaluation in accordance with current legal regulations .
- If, as a consequence of what is stated in the previous paragraph, any transaction is identified as suspicious, the corresponding Report must be submitted.
Regarding the knowledge of the worker:
- GREENBET will take the appropriate measures in order to ensure that its workers have a high level of integrity, for this:
- It will collect information about personal history. labor and patrimonial of the worker, which must be recorded in their respective personal file, which must be updated annually, to guarantee the transparency of the information provided.
Regarding preventive policies for money laundering and terrorist financing:
- Comply with the appointment of a Compliance Officer who meets the requirements set forth in the current legal and regulatory standards, and; when appropriate, timely designate the new Compliance Officer.
- Identify types of money laundering and terrorist financing and disseminate them among the employees and managers of the obligated subject, keeping them permanently informed and aware of the risks that permissive behaviors can entail.
- Comply with training programs on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Know and be aware of the legal framework in force regarding the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, disseminating the respective legal and regulatory updates among its managers and workers.
BREACH OF THE PROVISIONS AND DISCIPLINARY MEASURES
Article 7.- BREACH OF PROVISIONS
Failure to comply with the provisions contained in this instrument is grounds for sanction by the competent authorities.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following constitute offenses punishable directly by GREENBET:
The conducts and acts committed by its managers or workers, as indicated below:
- Disclose the identity of the Compliance Officer.
- Failure to comply with GREENBET procedures regarding the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Failure to comply and/or transgress the procedures, guides and/or internal guidelines established by GREENBET for customer identification.
- Not preparing the reports, reports or records that are their responsibility, according to the functions and / or position that each worker performs.
- Unjustified absence from scheduled training on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Obstruct or attempt to impede the work of the supervisory body during inspection visits.
- Exclude any customer from the GREENBET records.
- Violate the duty of confidentiality.
- Failing to notify the Compliance Officer of any suspicious transaction detected with respect to a client.
- PREVENTION MECHANISMS
Criteria to establish customer and market knowledge, in accordance with GREENBET standards . according to the KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER policy.
2.1.1 At the time of joining:
- Confirm the information provided in the customer service process.
- Register the complete data in the support system.
- Request references and/or data that allow knowing the client.
- In cases where it is considered necessary to inquire about the client in the lists and tools that are available for this purpose related to the prevention of Money Laundering
- Adequately know the economic activity carried out by customers, the magnitude and basic characteristics of their usual operations (origin and destination).
- Know the volume and movement of customer funds, so that they are related to the ordinary course of business they carry out.
2.1.2 In the case of face-to-face play
- Maintain permanent contact with the client.
- Request permanent updates of data and documentation from the client.
- Pay attention to the red flags that arise for each operation
- Establish as far as possible patterns of behavior, frequency; volume and characteristics of the operations it carries out.
Description of the methodology for obtaining, verifying, and updating customer information, indicating the levels or positions responsible for its execution .
To access the services provided by GREENBET, the client must prove that they are of legal age, through their identification document. Minors will not have access to the GREENBET services or will be able to enter and/or participate in betting games; people in an evident state of altered consciousness or those who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Regular customers must be recorded in the registry implemented for this purpose.
When the link between the client and GREENBET begins, the identification of clients, natural or legal persons, whether they are owners or attorneys-in-fact, will be carried out through the official supporting documentation, and required for each case by the internal regulations established for transactions.
Operations will not be carried out in the name of anonymous persons, nor with fictitious, inaccurate names or exclusively with codes.
2.2. Measures to obtain information about the identity of people.
GREENBET determines which national identity document or passport are suitable documents for the initial identification of the client, providing the necessary general data such as name, origin, date of birth, address, etc.
2.3 System to evaluate the personal, labor and patrimonial background of the personnel.
The evaluation of GREENBET personnel takes into account from the selection process and subsequent entry into the company, analyzing the behavior of the personnel and having a high moral quality, especially those who are going to carry out positions related to customer service, reception of money and information control.
The objective is to have full knowledge of the following aspects of each person who maintains labor relations with GREENBET:
- Personal history
- employment history
- heritage background
- social conduct
- Professional performance
2.4. Warning signs to determine unusual behavior by staff.
GREENBET In order to ensure its institutional image, preserving the highest moral quality of its employees, it carefully selects and monitors their conduct.
Regarding suspicious behavior of the staff, GREENBET pays special attention when:
- The worker's lifestyle does not correspond to his income, there is a notable and unexpected change in his economic situation or in his external signs of wealth without apparent justification.
- The worker uses his personal address or that of a third party, to receive documentation or orders from clients.
- Any business carried out by the worker where the identity of the beneficiary is unknown, contrary to the normal procedure for the type of operation or transaction in question.
- The worker has or insists on having meetings with GREENBET clients without any justification
- The worker is involved in non-profit organizations, such as foundations, associations, committees, non-governmental organizations, among others, whose objectives have been duly demonstrated to be related to the ideology, claims, demands or financing of a national terrorist organization and/or foreign, provided that this is duly demonstrated.
- It is verified that the worker has not communicated or has hidden from the Compliance Officer, information related to the change in the behavior of any client.
2.5. Alert signals for the detection of unusual operations.
The following are the main warning signs in the different types of operations that help detect unusual ones:
- Repeated transactions, for amounts slightly below the threshold for recording operations, which occur in very close periods of time.
- Exchange of large amounts of foreign currency in a single operation.
- Increase in foreign currency purchase and sale operations of a regular client, which are beyond the common operations he performs
2.6. Internal controls implemented by the company to prevent or detect suspicious money laundering or terrorist financing operations, as well as the areas of greatest risk in the company, in accordance with these regulations.
Among the controls that GREENBET implements are the following:
2.6.1 Ensuring the integrity of personnel
- The training programs that GREENBET adopts . , are for both new and old workers, new workers must be trained within the first thirty days of work in the company.
2.6.2 Customer Knowledge Control
- Another of the controls implemented to prevent money laundering consists of the general provision not to carry out any operation with persons publicly linked to criminal activities.
- The provision includes refraining from establishing links through the services of the company.
- For this purpose, it must be verified that the applicant does not appear on the list distributed by the guardianship authorities; such as the SDNT ( Specially and Designated drugs Traffickers ) distributed and updated by the United States Department of the Treasury.
- Due identification of politically exposed persons.
2.6.3 Audit plans
- THE COMPANY provides facilities for the Compliance Officer to carry out control procedures according to commonly accepted practices. In the annual review, the GREENBET Compliance Officer is required to make a report on the management of prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
and mechanisms implemented to promote continuous training of personnel in the latest money laundering and prevention techniques .
In accordance with current regulations, GREENBET develops permanent training programs in order to instruct its workers on the legislation on the prevention of money laundering, as well as on the policies and procedures established in the company.
2.8. Internal sanctions for breaches of the Code of Conduct, the Manual, the prevention system as a whole or the legal provisions in force.
The indicated policies and procedures are mandatory and are incorporated into the functions and responsibilities assigned to each employee; consequently , its non-compliance will lead to the consequences provided for in GREENBET's internal work regulations.
- PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION AND COMMUNICATION OF OPERATIONS
3.1. Procedures for registration and preservation of the required information and documentation.
3.1.1. Cash and/or unusual operations.
All transactions will be recorded using the operations registration form when they fall within the threshold of US$ 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand and 00/100 US dollars); In addition, operations that are considered unusual may be recorded using the unusual operations report.
To carry out this process, the following procedures will preferably be taken into account:
3.2. Elements that determine the good judgment of the company
The good judgment of the company , consists of the precise diagnosis that your client's company has, you will base your judgment taking into account the following elements:
- Full identification of your identity and all the documentation presented or requested.
- Knowledge of their work, economic, social, cultural activities. moral solvency.
- Classification of new and old customers.
- Crossing information with other companies or control bodies, except those committed to bank secrecy.
- Nature of the services or economic activity provided by the client.
- Based on the foregoing, the company may establish in advance a profile of its client's activity, the nature of its actions, and/or determine if it is worth carrying out a subsequent investigation or updating the information to reach an accurate diagnosis. the client's.
- REVIEW OF THE PREVENTION SYSTEM 4.1 Duties and responsibilities of the Compliance Officer.
The Compliance Officer is the official in charge of monitoring compliance with the prevention system within GREENBET. The Compliance Officer depends, organically, functionally and administratively, on the General Shareholders' Meeting and will report directly to it.
Responsibility of the Compliance Officer
- Verify the application of the policies and procedures implemented for the knowledge of the client and the worker.
- Monitor compliance with the system to detect operations suspicious of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Define company strategies to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing in its sector.
- Adopt the necessary actions to ensure that the company's personnel have the appropriate level of training in terms of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Propose warning signs.
- Safeguard the records and other documents required for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Analyze the unusual operations detected, in order to determine the operations that could be classified as suspicious.
- Be the interlocutor with the competent authorities.
- Issue annual reports on the situation of the prevention system and its compliance within the company.
- The others that are necessary to monitor compliance with the system for the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
I.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The User may contact the BetCrush Legal and Regulatory Compliance Office through email@example.com for any questions or needs you may have regarding data protection .
II.- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The User is hereby informed that BetCrush may process the personal data that the User provides through the online forms or during the registration process to benefit from any of BetCrush 's products or services , for the purposes set forth below. indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
- (a) The provision of gambling and casino services, both online and in person, including, but not limited to, making deposits in your user account, participating in Casino games and placing bets on said games, the provision of services hospitality, promotions and customer service.
- (b) The management of all your requests for information and claims.
- BetCrush casinos in accordance with current legislation that requires, among others, accreditation and confirm compliance with security standards and gaming regulation, including age verification, as well as requirements and processes laws regarding fair play.
- (d) In your digital registration procedure as a User, proceed to verify your identity remotely through the use of computer systems for the identification, verification, analysis and contrast of the data of your identity documentation and photography. or video of your person that you provide us for this purpose.
- (e) Inform you, by any means, including sending commercial communications by electronic means of your choice and that you provide us, about products and services, as well as BetCrush bonuses and promotional actions similar to those purchased by you .
- (f) The preparation of a "commercial profile", derived from a set of automated decisions based on the information provided by you, in order to be able to offer you products and services tailored to your interests, and thus improve your customer experience. .
- (g) The pseudonymization of your personal data for statistical and analysis purposes.
- (h) The crossing and processing of your data with other data of yours, which are in the possession of the Joint Controllers of the Treatment, or of Public Organizations or Administrations, in order to comply with the limitations of admission of visitors established in the applicable legislation regarding games of chance and betting, compliance with money laundering control obligations and possible transfer to the State Security Forces and Corps, Tax Authorities and other competent organizations in matters of gambling regulation.
III.- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
- The legal basis for the processing of data for purposes (a), (b) and (c) is the execution of the contract for the provision of services and/or the acquisition of the corresponding products.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data for the purpose (d) is the legal obligation of BetCrush to process your personal data, for the verification of your identity in a remote manner through the use of computer systems; by virtue of the regulations governing the management and regulation of gambling activities. In any case, BetCrush carries out this treatment in proportion to its objective and has established the appropriate measures for the protection of your interests and fundamental rights.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data for the purpose (e) will be both the consent of the User, in case it has been requested and granted, and the legitimate interest of BetCrush in bringing to their attention products or services similar to those that have previously purchased.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data for the purposes (f) and (g) will be the legitimate interest of BetCrush in optimizing the provision of its services and analyzing the operation of its business, as well as in offering products and services adapted to its needs. interests, and enhance your customer experience.
- The legal basis for the processing of data for purpose (h) will be compliance with legal obligations applicable to the joint controllers of the processing.
The User knows and accepts that not providing certain personal data will prevent BetCrush from providing all those services linked to such data. In no case will BetCrush assign, exploit this data or use it for a use other than that expressly indicated here. During the registration process, the User will be informed of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of some of the data for the provision of BetCrush services . In cases where the legitimate basis is the User's consent, the User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without said withdrawal affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal . BetCrush may continue to process User data to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Likewise, when the legitimate basis for the processing of your data is legitimate interest, we guarantee the User that BetCrush has previously weighed the legitimate interest pursued, against their fundamental rights and freedoms in relation to the protection of their personal data. In any case, the User will have the possibility to oppose said treatment, at any time.
The User may exercise these rights, following the instructions described in section VI of this Policy.
IV.- How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep the personal data of our Users for 2 years from their last interaction with a Group casino or for a longer period if the User has given us specific consent to do so or there is another legitimate basis for the processing of their data, such as compliance with our legal obligations. All of the above, without prejudice to the conservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by applicable law.
V.- Who has access to your personal data?
An optimal provision of the service that BetCrush offers through its website may require that other third parties (for example, marketing service providers, IT, consultants, among others) access the User's personal data as data processors.
Also, keep in mind that, on some occasions, based on your prior and express consent and in order to provide you with some additional services (wifi, marketing, etc.), BetCrush may obtain and/ or share your data with other entities. . In any case, all of your personal data, obtained through any entity linked to Betcrush , will be treated in the terms described in this document.
In addition to the foregoing, BetCrush may transfer or communicate personal data to meet its obligations to Public Administrations in cases where this is required in accordance with current legislation at any time and, where appropriate, also to other bodies such as Forces and State Security Bodies and Judicial Bodies.
VI.- What are the rights of users?
BetCrush informs the User about the possibility that assists him to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability and limitation of the treatment as well as to reject the automated treatment of the personal data collected by BetCrush .
Said rights may be exercised free of charge by the User, and if applicable, whoever represents them, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address: Autovía A-6 km 29, 28250 Torrelodones, Madrid. Said request must contain the reference "Data Protection" in the subject line and must include the following information: name and surname of the User, address for notification purposes, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is specified. . In the case of representation, it must be proven by means of a reliable document. Likewise, the User may exercise the aforementioned rights through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
BetCrush reminds the User that they have the right to file a claim with the corresponding authority.
VII.- Unsubscribe from the service of sending commercial communications
As mentioned above in this Policy, the User has the right to revoke the consent given for the sending of commercial communications at any time by simply notifying BetCrush by which he informs that he does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications . To do this, the User may either revoke their consent in the manner described in the previous section or click on the link included in each commercial communication, thus canceling the sending of electronic commercial communications.
VIII.- From what age and under what circumstances can the User access our products and services?
BetCrush informs you that if you are under 18 years of age or disabled or if you are included in the General Registry of Gambling Access Bans or the Registry of Persons Linked to Game Operators, your entry and registration is prohibited both in physical Casinos as in any online gaming activity offered by BetCrush .
If you are in any of the situations described above and, therefore, cannot play, please do not provide us with any information. We do not want and we are not allowed to process data of any person not authorized to play or promote our games to these people. If, in any way, we have evidence that you have registered, being involved in any of the situations indicated, falsifying the registration, we will proceed immediately to do everything we can to ensure the deletion of your registration.
IX.- What security measures have we implemented?
BetCrush undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to keep it, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
BetCrush has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
At BetCrush we know that security is a fundamental aspect of gambling activities on the Internet. For this reason, in our online version we wish to honor the trust obtained throughout our extensive history by offering our customers and users the comprehensive security guarantee of our brand.
For this, we have the latest generation technologies and the most prestigious security protocols that guarantee the solidity of our system. The BetCrush platform is based on a multi-layer architecture that provides a high level of security by imposing various levels of physical and logical control that make it impossible to inject fraudulent operations.
BetCrush may use "cookies" when the User browses its websites. “Cookies” are files sent to a browser by means of a web server to maintain the browsing session, storing the IP address of your computer and other possible browsing data. " Beacons " are electronic images that allow a website to count the number of visitors and users who have accessed a particular website and to access certain "cookies". Thanks to "cookies", it is possible for the BetCrush server to , recognize the browser of the computer used by the User.In this way, it is intended to facilitate navigation and improve the user experience, as well as measure the audience and traffic parameters (through "beacons"), control the progress and number of entries , using the information contained in the "cookies" in a manner unrelated to any other personal data that the User may have.
BetCrush 's website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by BetCrush . For this reason, BetCrush does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before you provide your personal information to these non- BetCrush websites , please note that their data protection compliance may differ from ours.
- The Operator reserves the right to offer its users bonuses, offers and promotional activities of any kind and, where appropriate, to cancel them freely, at any time and without prior notice, generally or specifically, if it understands that it is being done. misuse of them .
- The bonuses, offers and promotional activities will be subject to the provisions of this Agreement, the general terms and conditions of the bonus offers and promotional activities and the specific terms and conditions established for each of them and that will be available to the Participant. on the website www.betcrush.com .
- The terms and conditions that regulate bonuses, offers and promotional activities are exhausted with each bonus, offer or promotion, being the Participant responsible for knowing the specific conditions that govern the bonus, offer or promotion of which they are the beneficiary.
- The amount corresponding to the bonus, offer or promotion will be deposited directly into the Participant's game account. With the use of the aforementioned amount, knowledge and express acceptance of its terms and conditions are presumed by the Participant who, otherwise, must refrain from using it or proceed to cancel the bonus, offer or promotion from their account.
- The Operator may deny, withhold or withdraw any bonus, offer or promotion, as well as any profits obtained with them, from Participants who act abusively in relation to a bonus, offer or promotion of which they were the beneficiary. , in bad faith or through breach of their terms and conditions .
- The bonuses, offers and promotions and any profits obtained with them must be used during the period of validity stipulated in the particular terms and conditions that apply to them. If, once said period has elapsed, the specific conditions of the promotion have not been met, the Operator will proceed to cancel it and to cancel the profits generated by the bonus, offer or promotion cancelled.
- For the calculation of the Minimum Number of Bets stipulated in the general and particular terms and conditions that in each case are applicable to the bonus, the bets made with both the amount corresponding to the bonus, offer or promotion and the corresponding amount will be taken into account. to the real money deposited by the Participant, as well as any profits generated by them. In any case, the Participant must first play with the real money deposited and with the real money winnings obtained, and only when the real money has been exhausted, can he play with the money from the bonus, offer or promotion.
- The blocking, by placing one or more sports bets, of the entire cash balance available to the Participant in order to be able to make use of the amount corresponding to the bonus, offer or promotion before the resolution of the aforementioned bets , will mean the cancellation of the bonus, offer or promotion, as well as the possible profits that would have been obtained with the use of the same .
- In bonuses, offers and promotions, so that the Participant can calculate the Minimum Number of Bets for the collection of the bonus, offer or promotion and the profits generated by them, the bets will be computed according to the type of game, in accordance with what is established in each case in the general and particular terms and conditions that are applicable to the bonus, offer or promotion.
% of computation of the bet
Slots, slot machines, slot machines and video bingos
Slot machines with jackpot
- The following bets depending on the type of game will not compute for the calculation of the Minimum Number of Bets (and will imply the cancellation of the bonus and the profits generated by it):
Punto y Banca
- Point and Banking
- Point, Bank and Tie
- Any combination of bets between 25 and 37 numbers (both inclusive)
- Any bet
- Any bet
Jacks or better or jacks or Better 4
- Any bet
Slot machines with Jackpot
- Any bet
Sports betting and other odds bets
out option .
- The second and successive bets on the same market in the same event and other bets on different markets related to the same event.
- The Participant may, at his discretion, partially or totally withdraw his deposit and the value of the profits generated by it, without prejudice to the cancellation of the bonus, offer or promotion that he would have obtained as a result of said deposit, in the event that the conditions applicable to the aforementioned bonus, offer or promotion had not been met. In these cases, the Operator will proceed to cancel the rest of the bonus, offer or promotion that, after the withdrawal, remained available to the Participant, as well as the profits generated by said bonus, offer or promotion.
- Bonuses, offers or promotions are restricted to one per person (name and/or identity document), family, postal address, email address, telephone number, account number of the payment method used to make the deposit (credit card or debit, bank account number or others) and IP address (or any circumstance in which a computer is likely to be shared, even if there is more than one Participant using the same computer). Bonuses, promotions and offers will be canceled and, where appropriate, the profits obtained through their use, when it is verified by the Operator that they have been assigned to users who maintain a family relationship, share a name, telephone number, postal or email address. , IP address, computer equipment or means of payment with another user who had previously been assigned a voucher. The Operator may verify the identity of the Participant by any legal means at its disposal.
- Fraudulent participation or failure to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to bonuses, offers and promotions will result in the cancellation of the assigned bonus, offer or promotion, as well as any profits obtained through the use thereof . The Operator may withdraw the availability of the bonus, offer or promotion to any Participant or group of Participants if there are indications of fraudulent participation or contrary to the applicable terms and conditions.
- The Operator may review the transactions and records associated with the use of the bonus, offer or promotion at any time, even after their settlement . If after carrying out said review the existence of abusive participations or contrary to the terms and conditions of application to the detriment of the Operator or third-party participants is detected, the Operator may cancel the bonus, offer or promotion for the Participants involved and compensate itself for the damage caused, even in favor of the third party that would have been harmed.
- In order to withdraw the profits generated by a sports betting freebet , it will have to be played the number of times that has been established in the applicable terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING POLICIES
Gambling Associated Disorders
Games of chance are as old as man, and all civilizations and cultures, to a greater or lesser extent, have practiced some type of bet, luck or gamble in the course of time. For a vast majority, games have been (and are) a fun leisure alternative and a way of socializing; however, for a small group of people, gambling becomes a problem, derived from the excessive use of its practice, which can lead to a progressive alteration of behavior.
Responsible Gaming Test
If you want to know your gambling behavior, answer yes or no to the following questions in the self-assessment questionnaire :
- Do you often find yourself reminiscing about past gambling experiences, planning the next time you are going to gamble, and/or contemplating ways to get money to gamble with?
- Have you ever gambled for more money than you intended?
- Do you try to control, interrupt or stop the game?
- Does trying to interrupt or stop the game make you restless or irritable?
- Do you play to get out of trouble?
- When you play money, do you play again to win back the money you lost?
- Do you think you have a gambling problem?
- Do you finance your gambling activity through family money, loans, counterfeiting, fraud or theft?
- Have you ever lost time from work or class due to gambling?
- Have you gone to someone for help with your financial problems caused by gambling?
If you have answered in the affirmative to some of the questions, you should assess whether gambling has ceased to be a leisure alternative and is becoming a problem.
Our objective is to promote responsible gambling, as well as to raise awareness of possible gambling addiction and how to prevent it.
In order to help our players play responsibly, we ensure that all our staff are properly trained and we have provided the following features:
- Prevention of access to minors
- Guidance on aid organizations
Prevention of Access by Minors
Only those over 18 years of age will be able to access the services.
Playing while under 18 years of age is illegal and has very serious consequences in this regard. It is not allowed to access our services as a minor. We carry out routine identity checks for the purpose of verifying age.
Take the control
While most of our clients bet within their means, for some it can be more difficult. In order to control the level of play, the following points are taken into account:
- Gambling is understood as a leisure activity and not as a way to make money.
- Do not play with savings and take into account the consequences of your possible losses.
- Keep control of the money spent on gambling.
- Use betting and deposit limits to control spending
- Take breaks during the sessions that allow you to better decide on the convenience of betting.
If none of these tips help and the gambling habit shows signs of being a problem, it is recommended to contact the help organizations listed below.
Self-exclusion mechanisms are enabled for when the client needs to take a break.
If you consider that you need specialized personal assistance, we have listed below a series of useful addresses that can specifically assess your gambling behaviour.
GROUP OF PLAYERS IN THERAPY
Alcantara 434, Las Condes. (Santiago, Chile)
San Miguel de Capuchinos Church, Arturo Prat 145, Recreation. (Vina del Mar-Chile)
GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF CASINO GAMES AND SLOT MACHINES OF THE MINCETUR
West One Street 050-Urb. Corpac -San Isidro Lima-Peru
Direct Telephone (51.1)5136122